Lake Symington Community Club
P.O. Box 154
Seabeck, WA 98380
MEETING MINUTES FOR
October 12, 2015
Called to Order: 6:02 PM
Members Present: Dino Fanara, Heather Keller, George Pease, Bob Schumacher, Steve Johnson, Stephanie Blotzer, Larry Dandurand
Members Absent: Dana Spangler, Patrick Blotzer
Secretary's Report: minutes were approved as read
Dino will send minutes to Jeanne monthly for the website
||8/1/15 - 8/31/15
||9/1/15 - 9/30/15
- 196/314 residents paid thus far; 118 club members still outstanding.
- New signage for dam walls and around (possible fence on side by rocks to keep out of area) TALK ABOUT IN SPRING.
- Begin an online sign-up for park usage TABLE FOR NOW.
- Property on Overland Trail, Temporary Structure, (Mobile Home), Reported to County:Monitoring Situation.
- George showed two bids to make adjustments to leveling of park: 1. clear 9500 sq ft sod and level with topsoil, THEN 2. seed for new grass (possibly early spring) $5000
- new billboard; post removel from ground; possibly rent back hoe for day or two to get above jobs done (Dino and George); move sand from vollyball court to beach and grass over court (better mowing); get a load of good soil to fill in the court (10 yds x 2, 80'x10', 4 inch thick) MOTION TO follow through on above for approximately $600. George/Stephanie. PASS
- Discussion regarding covenants for livestock (roosters)
- Fall Newsletter: please provide articles to Steve in next week to start printing letters to be packed 11/9
Adjourned: next meeting Monday 11/16/15, at 6:00 PM, Steve and Heather’s house
Return to Minutes Index.